LMSB 2016 Round Up

January 8, 2017

Hello Beautiful!

As promised, albeit a little later than scheduled, this week’s blog post is a round up of our Wedding of the Month Featured Brides, but from Zoë’s perspective! We get so much detail from the bride and grooms about their big day, we thought it would be interesting to hear the designer’s perspective..

So without further “I do..” (see what I did there?) let’s go back in time to 2016, and recap all our fabulous Feature Bride’s weddings!

MAY

Mr & Mrs Rimmer

Zoë says:

“Quite a challenging set of stationery as we had a change of brief mid way through the planning. Combining both vintage and rustic styles, never done this before!”

JUNE

Mr & Mrs Crawford

Zoë says:

“This was the movie themed wedding, so obviously was amazing and unique. My favourite part was designing the table plan to look like a real movie poster.”

JULY

Mr and Mrs Coulton

Zoë says:

‘This was the cutest wedding I've ever worked on. Such intricate detail adding 3D bunting to each of the invitations. It was a lovely touch inviting the guests from the kids, as it said 'mummy and daddy are getting married' on the front.”

AUGUST

Mr and Mrs Barker

Zoē says:

“This was a very special wedding to me as I've known the groom for a very long time. My favourite part of this was the table plan, the use of such intricate lace and subtle colours on a ornate vintage mirror made it gorgeous.”

SEPTEMBER

Mr & Mrs Noonan

Zoē says:

“Holly and Tom's wedding was lovely with a rustic Italian theme. My favourite part was designing the invitations themselves, simple use of colours - black and gold - with olive branch detail incorporated throughout.”

OCTOBER

Mr and Mrs Butterworth

Zoë says:

“Cally and Chris are very close friends of mine and I was actually invited to the wedding! Unfortunately, I was unable to make it as I was at a family funeral. My favourite part of this wedding was creating the table plan! It was based around a map of Rome, where Chris proposed.”

NOVEMBER

Mr and Mrs Binns

Zoë says:

“Katie and her mother-in-law to be came into my shop in Colne just a couple of weeks after I opened. She had an elegant vintage wedding with lots of lace, pearls and sparkles. We became very good friends over the next 18 months and it was a pleasure to be invited to the evening reception.”

DECEMBER

Mr and Mrs Wensley

Zoë says:

“I've known Laura for a long time, so it was a pleasure that she asked me to help make the planning of her wedding a bit easier with her stationery. Laura took one of my existing designs and changed the colour to Cadbury purple, in memory of her late grandmother. My favourite part of this wedding was the table names, which were named after significant years in their lives. These were then propped up with cute pegs that Laura made herself to look like a bride and groom!”

*****

When I spoke with Zoë after she had gone through all the blogs and re-lived her favourite parts of designing for each wedding, she said so sweetly and sincerely, “This has really reminded me just why I love my job.”

Weddings are incredibly personal affairs and Zoë’s job as a designer is to transform someone’s personality and tastes into lasting memories, into moments that guests will remember forever - from the first glimpse at a stunning invitation, to checking for their seat at a table plan adorned with details that make them smile fondly, and the gorgeous personalised guestbook where, ready to sign their own names, your guests look to one another and say, “That is so them!”

Zoë can recall the details of every wedding she’s ever worked on, and knows the privileged position she is in, being entrusted with such an important part of your wedding. It is clearly evident, from her own personal point of view expressed above, and our Brides’ feedback, that you can and should trust her to be part of your special day.

If you would like to be one of our Featured Brides one day, please contact zoe@letsmakesomethingbeautiful.co.uk for an informal chat about your wedding stationery needs.

All wedding stationery orders placed in January 2017 benefit from a 10% discount!

We hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of love,

LMSB xx

*Please note the month refers to the time each blog was posted, and is not related to the date of the features weddings.

Please reload